With a dedicated commitment to excellence and an unwavering focus on quality, our diesel mechanics are your trusted partners in maintaining, repairing, and optimizing diesel-powered vehicles and machinery.
Diesel is the fuel of choice for a lot of hardworking vehicles like utes, trucks and large passenger vehicles. Diesel engines work a little differently to their petrol counterparts - that’s why it’s important that any repairs or servicing are carried out by an experienced diesel specialist.
Unfortunately, not all mechanics are well versed with common rail systems and often fail to fully understand this technology and what is required to keep these cars and trucks performing well for the long term.
Armed with a comprehensive range of common rail diesel injection test equipment and an up to date knowledge base, Ballarat Roadworthy's diesel mechanics can perform swift and accurate diesel system maintenance, fault diagnosis, and repairs for your vehicle.
Trust Ballarat's best for diesel diagnosis and repair
Generally, there are a range of warning signs that vehicle owners should heed before encountering a large scale problems with their vehicle. Some common warning signs include:
- Unexpected loss of power
- Regular stalling in traffic
- Spontaneous irregular stopping
- Blue, black or white smoke emitting from the tailpipe or bonnet.
- Whining, knocking or other weird noises coming from the vehicle.
- Shaking, shuddering or a rough idle
- Check engine or other warning lights on your dash.
- DPF faults
We have extensive training and knowledge to detect and fix problems in your vehicle with quick turnaround time. Our diesel mechanic team can help you with:
- Dealer level diagnostics & repairs
- Factory scheduled service.
- Charging system repair & replacement
- Fuel pump replacement
- Batteries supplied and fitted.
- Water pump inspection and repair
- Fuel injector repair
- Fuel pressure and sensor testing
- Much more
Our experienced team will always offer quality friendly, honest advice, with customer satisfaction being our priority. Our process is to inspect, diagnose and repair your vehicle and get you back on the road before you know it.